Surgical House is a family owned business established in 1980 in Perth, WA. Over the past 30 years we have built our business on a reputation of excellent service, mutual trust and reliability. We are supplier and distributor of healthcare, incontinence, surgical and medical supplies, distributing around 10000 product lines in WA and Australia wide.
Surgical House is a one stop shop for menu healthcare products (Incontinence, Compression stockings, Wound care, Bandages, Gloves, Catheters, Syringes, Food Supplements - Accesories, Wound Drainage...), shiped across WA, Australia and World Wide. Our product range is extensive and includes:
- Continence - Incontinence products (Adult pads: Prevail, Tena, Poise, Molicare, Leg bags, Protective underwear...)
- Nutritional Feeds - Food Supplements and Accesories (Sustagen, Resource, Enprocal, Ensure, Enlive, TwoCal, Nepro, Fortsip, Jevity, Easy Thick, Vivonex ...)
- Compression Stockings and garments (Antiembolism stockings, Sigvaris...)
- Wound care products (Wound dressings, Foam dressings Ulcer dressings, Gel dressings...)
- Bandages (Adhesive, Cohesive, Compression, Crepe, Triangle Tubular, Tapes, Lightweight...)
- Gloves (Exam gloves, Surgeon gloves, Latex free gloves, Sterile gloves...)
- Catheters (Argyle, Foley, Nelaton, Malincrodt, Urinary, Rectal, Suprapubic, Oxygen...)
- Diagnostic Equipment (Stethoscopes, Heine, Welch Allyn, Dopplers, ECG machines & software...)
- Sterilisation (Autoclaves, Wraps, Bags, Autoclave cleaning, Sterilisation Tests...)
- Needles & syringes (Glass syringes, Disposable syringes...)
- Medical Instruments (Scissors, Forceps, Specula, Cannulas, Tunning Forks, Scalpels, Dilators, Biopsy...)
- Wound Drainage and Autologenous reinfusion systems (MEDINORM bottles, drains and reinfusion systems.)
Surgical House has developed as a full service provider to hundreds of regular WA and Australia Wide customers. We service many markets including:
- Nursing homes
- Orthopaedic surgeons
- Other specialists
- Educational Institutions
- Government departments and organisations
- Charities and welfare bodies
- Nurses, podiatrists, vets, dentists, medical students and other health professionals
- The general public
Surgical House is a service oriented company. Our attitude is that service is what matters above all else. How do we define service? According to our customers, service is:
- Product availability - we hold a vast range of products in our warehouse. We will also source any product you need that we don't have.
- Product supply - over 95% of all ordered items can be supplied direct from our warehouse.
- Reliability - after 24 years in the business you know we are going to be there for you.
- Your needs - we believe in long term business relationships so that we can get to know your business and better meet your needs
- Delivery - we aim to despatch your order within 24 hours from our warehouse. Plus, we can send you an email to let you know your order is on its way!
- Value - we know that you want value for your money so we have a number of initiatives that will help you save money and time. And they\'re free!
In 1993 Surgical House became one of the first companies in healthcare industry in Australia to attain ISO9001 Quality Assurance. We have maintained this accreditation to date through hard work and with an attitude that anything less than 100% is not good enough! Quality Assurance accreditation means a lot to us.