This is a unique role that combines the skills of an experienced receptionist with creative skills to assist in marketing activities such as brochure design, social media posts and updates, preparing and updating product flyers and website updates.
If you thrive on variety, look no further, as, on any given day you will be answering the phones, greeting visitors, updating the website, posting on our social media platforms, preparing new marketing collateral, filing, and more.
You will need to be able prioritise your tasks and manage your time effectively in this challenging and busy role.
Working under pressure you will be able demonstrate a calm and professional demeanour at all times.
IT skills are very important, so please ensure you have experience on the current versions of:
- Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop
- MSExcel, MSWord, Powerpoint
- Mailchimp (or similar), Google+
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Outlook
About the role:
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm
- We are centrally located in Osborne Park, with only a short walk from the Cedric Street train station
- We can provide secure undercover parking
- Our offices are new and vibrant and the team are fun and hard working
- This position is available for an immediate start
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV with a covering letter that tells us what you can bring to our organisation and one (1) unique idea for a posting to either our Facebook page or LinkedIn page. email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications close Friday 2nd July 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this exciting role, you must have full Australian working rights.