Warehouse Supervisor – Immediate Start
Are you passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives? So are we!
We are growing our team and seek an experienced 'Hands on' Warehouse Supervisor that is motivated and committed to teamwork. This is key role in our expanding business, providing our customers with service excellence through our warehouse and showroom.
Surgical House is a WA family-owned business that supplies healthcare consumables and equipment which supports the wellbeing, health and quality of life of Australians with chronic or complex health requirements. This is a challenging but incredibly purposeful industry to be a part of.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the warehouse operations, (may include utilising the 3PL arrangement) leading and managing a team of 10, and responsible for WHS and committed to lifelong learning.
• Respect • Compassion • Dignity • Trust • Honesty • Integrity
- Lead from the front
- Excellent knowledge of inventory and warehouse management
- Solutions focused and have a positive energy and drive
- A great work ethic with good general fitness
- Enjoys reaching and surpassing goals
- Embraces technology and change
- A dynamic leader who can train and develop your team
- Establishes and promotes wellbeing and safety initiatives
- Excellent planning, time management, and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of warehouse management system processes (ERP)
We are a values driven company who genuinely care for our people.
If you believe you can help us to improve the quality of people’s lives, please apply now either through Seek or directly (website), with your resume and a covering letter. If you wish to discuss the role further please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is full time and has an immediate start and a competitive salary for the right person. Closing date for applications: 8 December 2023.
Please note we will be in contact (only) if your application is successfully moving to the next stage of the recruitment process. Applications will be screened within the fortnight following receipt of your application.