Aged Care & Disability Equipment Sales
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to promote our extensive range of aged care and disability equipment to the WA residential/community & aged care market and to our rapidly expanding NDIS customer base.
This is a full time role which offers the successful candidate an excellent salary, vehicle and bonus structure.
Please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience along with your current CV.
Looking forward to seeing you as part of our dynamic and caring team.
- Sales of Patient Care and Disability Equipment to residential and community aged and disability care customers, hospitals and the general public
- Implement and monitor trials of equipment
- Provision of product training to customers
- Assist Business Development Manager and Managing Director with sourcing and evaluation of new product lines
- Attend conferences/trade displays as required
- Manual handling (completed) training - essential
- Medical sales experience - highly desirable but not essential
- Experience within the aged care, disability care and hospital markets - highly desirable
- Experience in training other people - desirable
- Occupational Therapist - desirable, but not essential
Particular Skills/Capabilities/Personal Qualities:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Great problem solving abilities
- Caring and empathetic approach
- Intermediate computing skills
Applications close 1th October 2021 - email: email@example.com.
Accounts Receivable/Debtors Collections
We are currently requiring an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team on a fixed term basis of 3 months. If you have great investigative skills, love getting to the bottom of why debts are outstanding and can successfully clear outstanding unallocated accounts, this is the role for you. It is fast paced and with excellent communication and listening skills you will succeed. We require a professional phone manner and the ability to talk to and grow a quick rapport with our customers. You will report to the Assistant Accountant and be part of a small and dynamic team.
- Contact customers with overdue accounts to initiate payments and negotiate settlement plans
- Follow up on overdue accounts, investigate why they account is unpaid and forward invoices to the correct contact so the account can be paid
- Allocation of payments
- Process EFT payments
- Process direct debit payments
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recent experience within a full-function receivables role
- Experience using an ERP system is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great initiative and problem-solving skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is a unique role that combines the skills of an experienced receptionist with creative skills to assist in marketing activities such as brochure design, social media posts and updates, preparing and updating product flyers and website updates.
If you thrive on variety, look no further, as, on any given day you will be answering the phones, greeting visitors, updating the website, posting on our social media platforms, preparing new marketing collateral, filing, and more.
You will need to be able prioritise your tasks and manage your time effectively in this challenging and busy role.
Working under pressure you will be able demonstrate a calm and professional demeanour at all times.
IT skills are very important, so please ensure you have experience on the current versions of:
- Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop
- MSExcel, MSWord, Powerpoint
- Mailchimp (or similar), Google+
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Outlook
About the role:
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm
- We are centrally located in Osborne Park, with only a short walk from the Cedric Street train station
- We can provide secure undercover parking
- Our offices are new and vibrant and the team are fun and hard working
- This position is available for an immediate start
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV with a covering letter that tells us what you can bring to our organisation and one (1) unique idea for a posting to either our Facebook page or LinkedIn page. email: email@example.com .