FreeArm Tube Feeding Assistant
The FreeArm®Muscle holds tube feeds and infusions at hospital, home and on-the-go.
Consistent feeds and infusions anywhere, anytime.
With the FreeArm’s bendable arm, you can take the guesswork out of how high to hold the gravity syringe and keep lines free from kinks.
The FreeArm®Muscle clamps to surfaces up to 5cm thick, flat surfaces such as dining table and side tables and rounded bars such as the bars on a wheelchair, prams or hospital rails.
The FreeArm®Muscle’s bendable arm bends up easily to fit in your bag, making tube feeding and infusions a breeze!
Syringe Pump / Driver BD BodyGuard™
BD BodyGuard™ T syringe pump has very compact design which make it safe and easy to use. The BD BodyGuard™ T syringe pump is a small, lightweight ambulatory infusion pump which offers flexibility and reliability. Effortless transition between hospital and home care requirements is the core of the BD BodyGuard™ T syringe pump.
- Small, lightweight, compact syringe pump for improved patient mobility and comfort
- Syringe recognition of commonly used syringe brands (2 to 50ml)
- Powered by a 9V (6LR61) type battery
- Three-point syringe detection feature, each with a displacement alarm
- Volume detection and automatic calculation of infusion rate in ml/hr
- Three levels of security access codes to help prevent accidental or unauthorised programme changes
- Current infusion history can be viewed during infusion
- Pump event log accessible via INFO MENU or downloaded to PC through BodyComm™ software
- Comprehensive range of alerts / alarms with descriptive display
Kangaroo™ Connect Enteral Feeding System
The new Kangaroo™ Connect Enteral Feeding system aims to Minimize feeding interruptions, avoid blind troubleshooting and reduce costly on-site visits. Avoid sometimes unreliable intake data and address inadequate nutrition.
- Large, color LCD display
- Step-by-step prompts and animated illuatrations to guide pump operation
- “Stoplight” LED array visually indicates pump status in a bright or darkened room
- Quiet pump operation
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tabeltop, bed rail or IV pole mounting
- Simple, one-handed loading of pump cassette
- Pump is designed for cleaning under running water
Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4
With a suction range from 50 to 550 mmHg, LCSU4 can be adjusted for use – from newborns to the most demanding suction patients – ensuring you always have just the right amount of power. Compact, powerful, and reliable, Laerdal’s newest suction unit combines rugged design with lightweight portability, making it an essential tool for every first responder.
- Small and Lightweight only 1.5 kg
- COMPACT – enough to hold in your han
- POWERFUL – enough to get the job done
- RELIABLE – because it’s Laerdal
- Unique 300ml Canister
- 2 year warranty
Nellcor™ Bedside SpO₂ Patient Monitoring System
The Nellcor™ bedside SpO2 patient monitoring system incorporates the latest Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion and other forms of signal interference, providing clinicians with access to the most critical information regarding their patients’ respiratory status.
With improved functionality, including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring, trending data and SatSeconds alarm management, clinicians have the information they need to detect respiratory complications earlier and intervene sooner.
- Multicolor display screen with a black background for contrast
- Backup audible alarm
- Multiple-language graphical user interface to support variety of users
- 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds
- Distinctive digital signal processing technology
- Simple, intuitive operation with a space-saving design
- Displays plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate
Tilt in Space Wheelchairs
Multi-adjustable wheelchair designed to adapt to most needs of the users requirements.
The wheelchair can be tilted and reclined to help the user maintain correct posture, as well as assisting with even pressure distribution.
Offers maximum comfort for those spending longer periods of time in a wheelchair, and who may also need assistance with their posture. Infinite position adjustment of the backrest and seat angle which can be easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted. Frame design ensures the wheelchair is steady, whatever the backrest and seat angles are.
Available with 24” self-propel or mid wheels to suit users requirements. Height adjustable push handles to provide comfort for the attendant. Padded adjustable headrest with multi-positional ear cushions and elevating leg rests for additional support and pressure relief. Anti-tip wheels with integral stepper tube to aid use on kerbs. Long, curved adjustable armrests are fully padded for extra comfort and are easily detachable through a push button.
Back rest reclines from 90° (vertical) to 120°. Three seat widths are available – 39-44cm (15-17”) 44-49cm (17-19″) and 49-54cm (19-21”)